Blood type is the blood classification of each individual based on the presence or absence of inherited antigen substances on the surface of the red blood cell membrane. The human blood type can be determined by the type of antigen and antibodies present in the blood.
Here’s the classification of blood type:
Blood type O has blood cells without antigen, but can produce antibodies against antigen A and B antigen. So people who have O-negative blood group can donate blood with people who have ABO blood group or can be called a universal donor.
Blood type B has B antigen on the surface of its red blood cells and produces antibodies to antigen A in its blood serum. People who have B-negative blood type can only receive blood from B-negative and O-negative blood groups.
Blood type AB has red blood cells with antigen A and B and does not produce antibodies against antigen A and antigen B. People who have blood type AB can be called with universal recipient because blood group AB + can receive blood from any ABO blood group.
Blood type A has red blood cells with antigen A on the surface of its cell membrane and can produce antibodies against the B antigen in its blood serum. People who have A-negative blood type can only receive blood from A- negative and O-negative blood groups.
Blood type O is a common type of blood and is common in the world. While the blood type is rarely found blood type AB.
The character of a person can be known by blood type. Well, the following kinds of characters based on the blood type, among others:
Blood Type Character O
People with blood type O are open, energetic and social. They are the most flexible compared to the other blood groups.
– Blood type O is usually very instrumental in creating passion in a group and play a role in creating harmony among members of the group. They usually have leadership spirits as leaders.
– They have a figure as a person who is able to receive and do something calmly.
– They get angry directly to the person when they’re upset with someone.
– They are very flexible and easy to accept new things.
– Good heart (generous), happy to do good, generous and not hesitate to spend money for others.
– Despite being stubborn but liked by everyone and having their own opinions about things in secret.
– Easily influenced by the environment.
– Looks cool and reliable but they often slip and often make big mistakes because of lack of caution.
Blood Type Character B
People with blood type B have the most relaxed arteries. They tend to be less cooperative because they prefer to follow their own ideas and rules. They belong to the individualist type. People with blood type B are often considered unconventional compared with other types of blood types.
– People who have blood type B like to have curiosity and are interested in new things.
– Too many have hobbies and hobbies. If you like something they are passionate but quickly bored.
– Of the many things that they do can choose the more important.
– Do not want to be considered average and want to be the no one.
– Looks cheerful, brilliant, enthusiastic and vibrant from the outside but actually different from those inside.
Character of blood type AB
People who have blood type AB are difficult to predict or predict. They are capable of possessing aracter from both ends of different spectra.
– Have a soft and sensitive feeling.
– Keeping other people’s feelings, caring and dealing with others always with caution.
– Loud with yourself and with people close to him.
– Tend to have two personalities.
– Frequent sentiments and thinking of something too long.
– Have lots of friends, but it takes time to be alone and think about their problems.
Character of blood type A
People who have blood type A have consistent, organized and very easy to work with but always anxious to make other people easy to dislike.
– People who have blood type A have patience, thoroughness and seriousness.
– Has a strong character, reliable but also stubborn.
– Before doing something they must first think kosentially.
– Trying to make themselves as ideal as possible.
– Sometimes aloof and far from people.
– Able to suppress feelings and look strong.
– Tends to be against people who disagree.