ISO 14001 environmental management system, one of the ISO standards are the most widely used and implemented in many companies in the world, has recently been revised. Konsultan Iso Di Jakarta
Why ISO 14001 Revised?
All ISO standards are reviewed every five years to determine whether revisions are required in order to still be able to walk and relevant to the market now. ISO 14001: 2015 is designed to respond to the latest trends and ensure ISO 14001: 2015 aligned with other management system standards.
Any change in ISO 14001: 2015?
- Improved environmental management excellence in organizational strategic planning process
- A greater focus on leadership
- More proactive to protect the environment from harm and degradation, such as the use of sustainable resources.
- Increasing environmental performance
- lifecycle / product life cycle in order to take into consideration environmental aspects
- revised standards using a common structure, Hight Level Structure, to make it easier to integrate with other management systems.
I am certified to ISO 14001: 2004? What to do
- Organization given a transitional period of three years after such revisions have been published
- Conducting Internal Training on “ISO 14001: 2015 Awareness” by using the ISO consultant services such as GMCI.
- Completing the update documentation ISO 14001: 2015
- Choosing a certification body
- Internal Audit Training ISO 14001: 2015 can contact GMCI
- Upgrade audit by the certification body